Sunday, December 19, 2010

I also dreamt which pleased me most 
That you loved me still the same
That you loved me 

--Marble Halls 


 I don't have much to say in this blog, but after watching one of my favorite French Films the other night, "A very long engagement" by Jean-Pierre Jeunet, I was inspired by Love. KISS<br/><a href="http://oi25.tinypic.com/10p22i8.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>



Watching the water, watching the coast 
Suddenly I know, 
What I want the most





And there’s something good coming 
For you and me
Something good coming
There has to be

Quando sentir vontade de chorar me chame que virei chorar por você 
Quanto sentir  vontade de sorrir  me avise para sorrimos juntos
Quanto precisar de amor me grite eu virei amar você 
Quanto achar que o mundo é grande demais para sua tristeza
Me diga que eu farei ficar pequeno de mais demais para sua alegria
Quando eu não mais  existir  procure alguém que te ame como eu um dia 
Te amei