Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Excuse the sap but this is just too cute

Shane Nickerson, married 14 years lists 17 ways he "knew" his wife was the one.


"She made me happy. (1) I missed her when we weren’t together. (2) I loved her voice (3) and her smile. (4) I trusted her immediately. (5) She made me feel safe. (6) Neither of us ever pretended not to take it seriously (7) or not call each other because it might be too soon (8) or second guessed our connection. (9) We liked each other’s friends. (10) I enjoyed making her laugh. (11) She made me laugh. (12) We both hated the same stupid things. (13) She was not the person I had always dreamed of; she was much more. (14) I thought about her all the time. (15) She’s beautiful. 
(16) Most of all, I really liked being around her. 
(17) I still do."