Friday, May 6, 2011

The Sun Also Rises


So last night, The Vampire Diaries decided to completely mind F*#k me and kill off Jenna & John. The sacrifice was finally underway. Bonnie was in the midst of killing Klaus when Elijah came in and completely screwed up everything. Really Elijah? You had to save your brother from death? So now, Jenna died for nothing, Alaric is left alone once again, and Jeremy is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Oh and Stefan has to come to the realization that Elena doesn't want to be a vampire and that his brother is dying. 
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you obviously have no life and are missing out on one of the greatest shows ever. 
But seriously Kevin Williamson, must you do this to me?
I plan on taking some Valium or something before next weeks season finale. 
I hate to see you go Damon, but I love to watch you leave