Saturday, August 21, 2010

A little change

When I started this blog, I had no idea if I would like it, and honestly thought the blog would only last for the duration of my school year & summer session. However, I have really enjoyed using this blog as an outlet to voice my opinions/ thoughts/ tastes with whoever is out there reading. Even if no one is reading, this blog has been therapeutic in an odd way, and has also given me a sense of accomplishment. On days when I am more than lazy, it's nice to sit down and blog and feel that I at least contributed something. And so, I have chosen to re-name my blog because I will be turning 22 soon and have outlasted the age of my original blog name. I was trying to think of what I could change my name to & it was much harder than I originally thought. 
So, why Taylor-Made? I know it's not that original considering the highly known golf company. However, I really love the idea of what tailor made means. Tailor Made: "perfectly appropriate to some specific occasion or purpose; made to one's specific requirements, custom." I like the idea that a day or a life can be (tailor made). I hope to custom make all of my days to fit perfectly for my life. I hope that I can always think of myself as an original piece. In creating myself, I will fit all of the people that I meet and love along the way into my custom life. I will Taylor make my days.