Friday, May 28, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog...

That is the question I have been asking myself for quite some time now. I don’t think I’m a particularly great writer or that what I think about life is that profound. However, I do think that if you want to do something, you should just go for it. I don’t want to be looking back and say, “Why didn’t I start that blog?” It’s a much easier task to cross off my bucket list than, “marrying Ashton Kutcher.” Except, I’m still pretty hopeful about that one- he could snap out of this Oedipus phase any day now... So, that is why I am here starting my blog, hoping someone else besides my parents read this. If not, frankly my dears, I don't give a darn :)

- Oh, and I know that over the course of this blog I'll be older than 7908 days (or 21 years), but that's how old I am at the start. So that's my title and I'm sticking to it.