Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oo-oo That Smell




With Memorial Day weekend upon us, it can only mean one thing: summer is officially here! So pull out your cover-ups, slather on the sunscreen, and fire up the grill.

Ah, the grill. There really is nothing better than the smell of charcoal firing up your favorite summertime food. Yesterday, when jogging, I was reminded of how much I love this smell when I ran past a yard that had the aroma of charcoal burgers calling my name. I was tempted to run through their yard, grab a burger, and sprint out of their as fast as I could. But, I with-held from Kleptomania and instead jogged down to the water & purchased a burger of my own. If you are interested in having some great burgers this summer check out the food network’s site: http://www.foodnetwork.com/50-states-50-burgers/package/index.html. Food Network Magazine hit the road to find the best burger in every state. Now that’s a summer reading list I could definitely finish!